You make me happy when sky are grey. ☺
HAHAH! I'm too muscular, try me!


Opps, don't peep on me.

I want to pee like a boyyyyyyyy! [: ________________________________________________________
Finally get back my result, i'm so happy with my result alright, because its all passed, happy happy! [:
English: 100/190 [:
Maths: 58/100 [:
MT: 82/100 [:
CPA: 93/100 [:
Science: 65/100 [:
EBS: 86/12 [:
After checking ours marks, and we have ours recess and off we go to Science Centre with the school. Really enjoyed at there, its really fun, hah! I love class outings man! [:
Reach school about going to 3pm, went to Eunice cause baby gonna stay back in school all because of MsJuliaGoh! Nevermind, den i thought that he will be bringing me home at around 6pm, in the end, he say he still in school, and i went back home myself. Thats so poorthing alright! :/ Bye!
Time now, 8:26 PM